Monday, April 13, 2009

Obama passes his 1st National Security Test? Give me a break!

All of the News Media sources, including those on the internet, are lauding President Obama for "Passing his first National Security Test" over the Somali Pirate thing. It's as if these four Terrorists were an international force, and Obama won the greatest battle of his Presidency! My God, I guess Iran, N. Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, China, Venezuela, Russia, Mexico are small potatoes, not worthy of a show of force. Don't misunderstand me, I'm both happy for all of the crew of the Maersk Alabama cargo ship, and also proud of them for having the moxy to overthrow the pirates and take their ship back, last but not least, I'm proud of our Navy Seals for taking out three of the Pirates and securing the release of Capt. Richard Phillips, unharmed! That says a lot and sends the message to these sleazebags that we are one country you don't screw around with.

Now instead of putting the United States down in front of the Turks like he did, and bowing down to the Saudi King, Abdullah, he needs to start being the American he claims to be, and cow down to no one! I was never so embarassed as I was when he bowed and took the hand of the Saudi King in reverance almost, and told the Turks our great country wasn't founded on Christianity, but a plethora of religions... Funny, I was an 'A' student in American and World History all thru public school and into college and I didn't know we had Islamic, Hindu, Buddists who also signed our U.S. Constitution, I could swear all of them were Christian! (In fact 55 of them were freemasons!) Obama wants to distance himself from his predecessor, but he needs to take a few lessons from former President Bush, he cowed down to no foreign leader or group. The world knew he was a man of his word, and that he spoke with our best interests at heart, as they did his Father George H.W. Bush (41st President of the USA), and his Fathers running- mate, former President Ronald Reagan (40th President of the USA). Take note President Obama, none of these men took a subservient role toward any foreign head of state, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment